Ms. Mano Weligodapola
Senior Lecturer - Faculty of Business
- Reading for PhD (SHU, UK)
- Master in Economics (MEcon) (UOC)
- B.Com specialized in International Trade (USJP)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- International Competitiveness and FDIs
- Economic Development
- Niluka, R., Sulaiman, S., Samarawickrama, P., Perera, I., Thelijjagoda, S., and Weligodapola, M. (2013) “Falcon Finder; a mobile tour guide” International Conference of Global Business Management, E-commerce and IT, International Centre for Research and Development (ICRD).
- Thelijjagoda, S., Weligodapola, M., Hasarali, R., Mayadunne, I., Weerakoon, U. and Samarasinghe, L. (2012) “Evaluating the Efectiveness of Process Automation in the Sri Lankan Textile Manufacturing Industry”, 1st National Conference on Technology and Management, 2012.
- Weligodapola, M. and Bandara, K.M.N.S. (2012) “A Study on the Relationship between Labour Productivity and Motivation; With Special Reference to Hidramani Group of Companies”, 1st National Conference on Technology and Management.
- Wijesiriwardana, H, AmarasekaraP.A.Y.L.,AmarasekaraP.D.G.A, SilvaM.K. , RafeekF.M. andMWeligodapola, M. (2011) “A study on the ‘Ganna Ape De’ Concept on personal care items with special reference to its impact on Multinational Companies” ,Terengganu, Malaysia.
- Weligodapola, M. , Pinto, L and Kariyapperuma N (2010) “The role of IT on the academics in Sustainable development in Sri Lanka in terms of Innovations and Creativity”, Third International Symposium, Sabaragamuwa University, Belihuloya.
- Weligodapola, M. , (2008) “Gender based digital divide in labour market in Sri Lanka”, International Conference on Social Sciences Sri Lanka, University of Kelaniya.